The Cabinet Nouvion brings together a team of highly experienced legal and tax specialists practicing in the field of international projects, especially in Africa.
The practice is concentrated on advising clients in the principal areas of business law – including tax, corporate law and contract law (public and private), as well as financial law.
The firm also defends the interest of clients in both fiscal and legal disputes, such as tax audits, cost oil audits, litigation and collection actions.
The Cabinet Nouvion brings together a team of highly experienced legal and tax specialists practicing in the field of international
projects in Africa. Impressed interviewees describe how "they are always up to date on the current laws, are proactive and find solutions."
Chambers and Partners
- Publication. "International logistics in Africa, the warehouse and its associated tax risks" - Cabinet Nouvion. Décideurs: Annual Guide Afrique 2018.
- Publication. "Cashpooling in francophone Africa" - Cabinet Nouvion, Décideurs: Annual Guide Afrique 2017 ;
- Publication. "Corporate Law in Africa [Ohada] "– LGDJ collection, 2nd edition - Alain Fénéon (2017) : François Nouvion is the author of the part : "Corporate tax" ;
- Information day on "Exporting and / or locating in the OHADA space. The Legal and Tax Aspects of a business establishment in Sub-Saharan Africa ". (La Maison de l'Afrique in Paris - October 2017) ;
- Information day on "Investing in Francophone Africa - OHADA space. The Legal and Tax Framework". (Cambra de comerç in Barcelona - Juin 2017).
- 2016 "Shareholders' agreements under Ohada Law: issues and perspectives" - Cabinet Nouvion, Décideurs: Annual Guide Afrique 2016 ;
- 2015 "Incorporation of branches of foreign companies into OHADA companies - Legal aspects and tax issues" François Nouvion. Quarterly magazine about African Law, September 2015 (n°892, 2015 p 331) ;
- 2015 "Keys for a successfull investment in French speaking Africa" (Cabinet Nouvion), Décideurs: Stratégie Finance Droit - Guide Afrique 2015 ;
- 2014 "OHADA compound securities and subordinated securities - New OHADA regulations on commercial companies" - François Nouvion. Quarterly mgazine about Afrfican Law, June 2014 (n°887, 2014 p 221).
(see section "Publications" )
87-89, avenue Kléber
+33 1 84 25 98 00
+33 1 84 25 55 38