POSITIONING AND STRENGTHS
Our firm supports and defends its clients in litigation of all types before French and foreign authorities according to the applicable rules of territorial jurisdiction and those concerning
representation of our clients’ interests in France and abroad.
Our goal is the conservation and protection of the material and financial interests of our clients in litigation arising from their business, especially in France and the African continent.
SPECIFIC AREAS OF SKILL
- Litigation procedure: drafting of procedural documents such as motions, pleadings and oral argumentation
- International collection of receivables: pre-litigation phase (reminders, official demands/formal notice lettters and settlements) and litigation
phase (seizures and collection litigation), specifically in Africa and Europe ;
- Requests for enforcement of international judgments ;
- International arbitration.
HIGHLIGHTS OF OUR EXPERIENCE
- International litigation
- Assistance in recovery of a commercial claim before the French and Gabonese courts (3,000,000 €) ;
- Assistance in the context of a dispute between shareholders (France / Senegal) ;
- Various assistance in recoveries against States;
- Defence of the interests of a majority shareholder in an insolvency proceeding in Central Africa ;
- International arbitration on the transfer of interests in an international port company based in Africa ;
- Seizure of bank accounts and aircrafts of an African airline company in Central Africa ;
- Defence of the interests of the potential buyer of a company facing an insolvency proceeding in Central Africa.
- International collection of receivables
- Seizure of European bank accounts of debtors located on the African continent ;
- Seizure of an aircraft in the United States for a French creditor of a Central African airline company.
- French litigation
- Tax litigation before Administrative Tribunals and Administrative Appeals Courts. See the tax section ;
- Several enforcement procedures of foreign court decisions in France.